Skip to content
Time: 15 minutes
- 1 large avocado
- 25g cashew nuts
- 25gm parmesan cheese
- 15 g baby rocket leaves
- 30 ml Euro Style Spiced Beetroot Finishing Vinegar
- 30 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- twist of black pepper
- Chop cashew nuts to a medium corse texture
- Grate the parmesan cheese over the cashew and mix lightly
- Add 10 ml of olive oil and the rocket to a bowl and mix/ toss lightly, season with a twist of black pepper
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the stone and peel each half
- Spread the cheese and nut mix on a plate and gently press the cut side of the avocado down on to the mixture to ensure the mix sticks to the cut surface
- While the avocado is cut side down cut a small thin slice of the avocado to form a flat surface which will act as the base when its on the plate. (refer to the image if you are not sure)
- Lift the avocado onto the centre of the serving plate and place on its flat base with the nut side up.
- Fill the cavity with a nest of rocket leaves.
- Drizzle the vinegar and oil around the avocado.
- Use a twist of black pepper on the plate and leaves as a garnish.
- Add finely sliced prosciutto ham ribbons around the outside of the plate
- Fill the cavity with the oil and vinegar and scatter the rocket around the plate.
- Serve with croutons