Press release March 2017
Sydney Royal Cheese and Dairy Competition 2017
Belgian Chocolate Mousse wins Champion Dairy Dessert, Mousse, and Custard
Nicholson Fine Foods is proud to receive this most coveted accolade for its Classic Belgian Chocolate Mousse. The Belgian Chocolate Mousse is available fresh locally in the Northern Rivers of NSW and uses local dairy products, cream and milk sourced from Norco Dairy in Lismore. The couverture chocolate used is Belcolade, one of Belgium’s best chocolates, and is supplied through Apromo Trading in Sydney. The super fine caster sugar, comes from Sunshine Sugar’s Harwood Mill, just 5km form the Nicholson Fine Foods factory in Yamba NSW. We use the mousse in various “Fresh Friday” treats available direct from the factory each week. The product is also sold as a powder in 150g retail, 5 kg food service and 15kg manufacturing size packages.
Advantages when using the product at home or in business are:
- Premium Champion quality results every time
- Simplicity in use, just add liquid and dairy
- Four base flavours, Classic, White, Dark and Christmas.
- Multi use, makes mousse, creams, cheesecake, truffles, crème patisserie fillings for cakes, slices and pastries
- Egg and gluten free
- Freeze thaw stable, makes semi-fredo terrines
- Low cost high profit performance, no waste
If you would like to try this Sydney Royal Dairy Champion please call Peter Nicholson for details.
With kind regards, Peter
Nicholson Fine Foods. Yamba, New South Wales 2464 Australia +61 2 66463191