By accessing, browsing and/or using the nicholsonfinefoods.com.au website you agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Nicholson Fine Foods (ABN: 58 060 415 410) [“We”, “Our”] attempts to ensure that the contents of the nicholsonfinefoods.com.au Website are accurate and current at the time they are published. Prices of goods and services, postage and handling fees, and other charges displayed on the nicholsonfinefoods.com.au Website are current at the time of display and are subject to variation without notice. We will always attempt to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions and other product information. However, we are unable to warrant that product descriptions or other content of the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free.
2. It is a condition of the person/s accessing, browsing and/or using the nicholsonfinefoods.com.au Website, [“You”, “Your”] that You accept that We will not be liable under any circumstances for any action You take relying on the information on this Website or using any service which is accessible using this Website. You expressly agree that Your use of the nicholsonfinefoods.com.au Website is at Your own risk.
3. We assume no liability for the contents of any other Websites that You may access from the nicholsonfinefoods.com.au Website.
4. We exclude all liability whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise for the accuracy, suitability, quality or completeness of any content or goods and services, available on or through using the nicholsonfinefoods.com.au Website. To the extent that We are prohibited at law from excluding our liability, We limit our liability to the extent permitted by law to resupplying the material, goods or the relevant service as the case may be.
5. Any information provided on nicholsonfinefoods.com.au is not professional advice and is for the purpose of general knowledge only.
6. We reserve the right to cancel any order, at which time, We will immediately notify this action by e-mail or phone, using the e-mail address or phone number/s provided. We will refund the monies paid using the original method received. All orders are subject to availability of stock and We undertake to take reasonable steps to verify that the order and credit details are bona fide prior to processing of orders.
7. It is Your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. Should You enter the wrong address, We are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at Our expense.
8. If You receive an item that is faulty or damaged, please return it to us within 7 days of receipt with all its original packaging. In the event that it is faulty or damaged, We will refund the original product price via the original method of payment. Alternatively You may request a replacement, which will be dispatched (subject to availability) once We receive and have examined the faulty or damaged item.
9. We may charge a flat rate for regular postal delivery within mainland Australia. If You would like Express or Courier Delivery, You may be charged for additional delivery costs incurred. Title of the product(s) supplied passes to You after We receive cleared payment for the order. We will make every effort to deliver within 10 days.
10. These Terms & Conditions and Your use of the the nicholsonfinefoods.com.au Website are governed by the laws of New South Wales. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of New South Wales.
11. We reserve the right to vary these terms and conditions from time to time. Such variations will become effective immediately upon publishing the new terms and conditions on the nicholsonfinefoods.com.au Website. By continuing to access or use the nicholsonfinefoods.com.au Website You will be deemed to accept all such variations.
12. This nicholsonfinefoods.com.au Website is copyright © 2014
All rights reserved.
Our Australian Business Number (ABN) is 58 060 415 410.
Nicholson Fine Foods does NOT sell or rent mailing lists and will not pass on to any third party any personal information that you provide to us unless we have your express consent to do so. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please send an email to email@example.com and you will be promptly removed.
Visiting our website
Each time you visit this website, the following information will be automatically recorded about your visit:
- server address / domain name
- the time and date
- the pages viewed and information downloaded
- the site that referred you to us; eg. Search Engine
- Information about your computer; eg. Operating system, type of browser, screen resolution
We use this information for statistical purposes and it helps us to ensure that our website meets the demands of our visitors.
Links on our website